Monday, April 19, 2021

Ingram, TX to Home -- April 13 - 17, 2021

 Ingram, TX to Home

April 13 - 17, 2021

Monday evening, April 12, we got a call from my Dad that my stepmom was very ill.  We decided to return home and are glad we did as she went to be with the Lord on Sunday, April 18.

Tuesday, April 13 we were at the Red Barn RV Park in Nacogdoches, TX.  It was late when we got it and I didn't take any pictures.

Wednesday, April 14 we overnighted at the Benchmark Coach and RV Park in Meridian, MS.  It was a nice park and we would return.  Again, I didn't get any pictures.

Thursday, April 15 we were near Carrollton, GA at the Little Tallapoosa Park, a city park with a beautiful campground, hiking trails, splash pad, etc.  We really like this park and wish it was closer to home.

Friday night we made it close to home and stayed at a Boondockers Welcome location.

We were headed home Saturday morning to unload and I noticed a RV storage facility that I didn't know about.  I called and he said he didn't have any open spaces but there was a new one down the road that did.  I called them and we were able to get a space and put the 5th wheel in it that day.  God answers prayers!

We don't have any plans for traveling until possible November.  So no roving on for now.

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth".
Genesis 1:1


4 comments:

  1. I’m glad you were able to get home so quickly πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I just got the email update last night and am reading your blog this morning. I now know why I didn’t understand your MeWe text and why you put your rig in storage. I am thinking perhaps it was on Facebook so of course I missed it. I am so sorry. You have my sympathy and prayers! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Marquette, KS - Concordia, KS - Smith Center, KS - Minden, NE - North Platte, NE - Valentine, NE - Wall, SD

Sunday, April 27 - Sunday, May 12, 2024 It's been a while since I did my blog.  We've been busy! We left Hutchinson, KS on Sunday, A...